Reviewers are a vital part of the publication process. As a reviewer, you help to ensure a high-quality publication by providing constructive feedback. As a reviewer for Cases on Leadership for Equity and Justice in Higher Education (CLEJHE) you will:
- learn about the publication process,
- contribute to the field of higher education leadership education,
- stay up-to-date in higher education leadership,
- think critically and improve your own writing, and
- be able to add “reviewer” to your résumé.
CLEJHE uses a double-blind peer-review process in which the names are hidden for both the author and the reviewer. We receive submissions on a rolling basis. After identifying reviewers, the editors will send out invitations with guidelines for review.
Cases on Leadership for Equity and Justice in Higher Education (CLEJHE) welcomes reviewers with professional or academic experience in higher education. In addition to this experience, the minimum requirements to be a reviewer are that you hold a Master's or Doctoral degree from a recognized university.
If you are interested in becoming a reviewer or if you have any questions regarding the reviewing process, please email us at CLEJHE@ucdenver.edu.